The miracle morning: First of all, People are now becoming hopeless, they are leading a life of desperation. But in this world, so many people made an example of true motivational. They started their journey after a thousand times loss. Their courtesy gave them victory even from death. For the reason that Today I am going to talk about such a person. His life sprite gives you a new way to live life.
Hal Elrod born on 30 may, 1979 in Camarillo, California, U.S. Hal Elrod actually died at the age of 20. he was hit by a car. His heart stopped for 6 minutes. The doctors declared that he was dead. After 7 days also, he got out of the coma. The doctor said he couldn’t walk because His 11 bones were broken. Finally, but proved all wrong. Not he could walk but also he went run a 52 miles ultra-marathon. Hal Elrod is one of the highest-rated keynote speakers in America. Also, the creator of one of the fastest-growing and most engaged communities in existence.
The Miracle Morning
After being raised from the dead, he became the author one of the highest-rated and best-selling books in the world. His book ‘The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM)‘. Which has been translated into 27 languages and is practiced daily by over 500,000 people in 70+ countries—he is doing exactly that. What’s being widely regarded as “one of the most life-changing books ever written” (with 3,000+ five-star reviews on Amazon), The Miracle Morning may be the simplest approach to achieve everything you’ve ever wanted faster than you ever thought possible.
How did he get this achievement?
First of all, Hal Elrod says for this you have to get out of bed first. Returning from the coma, he created six-morning habits that he read about the lives of different successful people. Also, he did these things every morning. I am going to show you 6-morning habits taken from Hal Eldor’s book ” The miracle morning” if you follow them, you also can be successful. Hal Elrod himself was surprised to see this change. Most noteworthy, he used to call these 6-morning habits briefly SAVERS.
The miracle morning
1. Here he ‘S’ means as SILENCE. He indicated here to meditate or pray. After waking up we are going to busy in social media, but successful people don’t do that. They started their morning with meditation or prayers which helps to ready their brain for working all day.
The miracle morning: AFFIRMATION
2. Another, ‘A’ for AFFIRMATION or self speaking. Tell yourself about what you want in life. Athletes, actors or other successful people do that. You can write those in a paper:
*** In your life what you want in which time?
*** Why you want these changes?
*** How many decisions can you make to get these?
After than read this every day in the morning.
3. ‘V’ for VISUALIZATION. Visualization is like twins of affirmation. Whatever you wrote down in your paper, now you start to think these really happening. Maybe, you want to buy a car, so imagine you bought a car even you are driving now.
The miracle morning: EXERCISE
4. ‘E’ for EXERCISE. We all know exercise is so important but we show an excuse to escape from exercise. According to science, exercise can supply more oxygen in the brain than the brain creates endorphins which help to be powerful for the whole day. Exercise strengthens your heart. It increases energy levels. It lowers blood pressure.
The miracle morning: READING
5. ‘R’ indicated READING. Reading books is a good practice to enhance your personality. Every successful person has this common habit and always encourage others to read. So start reading successful person’s books every day.
6. ‘S’ for scribing or writing. Start writing every day for some time. Write about your attitude, thoughts, what you bought, what to get, what you should improvise, what to learn and so on. This method will help you to work.
Adhering to these routines will require you to wake up early in the morning. Before 8 am, it should be done 1 by 1.
Also Read: Reading a book is a blessing
Finally, in 2016, Hal nearly died again. In October of 2016, he woke up in the middle of the night, struggling to breathe. Days later, he was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia—a very rare and aggressive form of cancer—with a survival rate of 30%. He took a somewhat unique approach to beat cancer that combined the best of Western medicine with holistic practices to detoxify to his body as the chemo wreaked havoc upon it. Not only did he survive, but he experienced fewer side effects than most cancer patients.